Wait! A Note on Registration:
We’ve launched Cvent—our new events platform!
Registration for any event with a start date after Sept. 28 now requires a CFA Institute account.
I don’t have a CFA Institute account
- No problem! You’ll have the chance to create one prior to registration.
I already have a CFA Institute account
- Great! Be sure to use your existing credentials at registration.
Presented by Wall Street Prep, master financial and valuation modeling in this 3-day intensive virtual boot camp
What You’ll Learn
Perfect for finance professionals and those looking to break into the industry, our Financial and Valuation Modeling Boot Camp will teach you how to build models the way it’s done on the job. This is the same intensive virtual training used to prepare incoming analysts at top financial institutions.
Learn Financial Modeling, Valuation, DCF, M&A and more!
- For finance professionals and those looking to break into investment banking, corporate finance, equity research, this boot camp will teach you how to build financial and valuation models the way it’s done on the job.
Step-By-Step Virtual Zoom Training
- Participants learn to model in an intuitive, step-by-step approach using real case studies.
Used by Top Financial Institutions
- Led by experienced finance professionals, this is the same training program used to prepare incoming analysts and associates at top financial institutions.
Standard Rate: $1,899
Who is this boot camp for?
- Investment banking analysts and associates
- Private equity, asset management and hedge fund associates
- Corporate finance and business development professionals
- MBA students and business undergraduates
- Anyone seeking to improve their financial modeling skill set
Boot Camp Details
This boot camp is an intensive virtual training program where trainees learn financial and valuation modeling in Excel using an intuitive, step-by-step approach. Participants will use real case studies to build financial models from scratch the way it is done at financial institutions. The program is a synthesis of Excel modeling, navigating through various financial reports, and the application of accounting, corporate finance, and valuation courses.
Virtual training runs daily from 9am to 5pm. The day will be filled with interactive exercises as learners move back and forth between classroom lecture, small group breakout rooms, competitions and 1-on-1 interaction.
Comprehensive training materials (manuals and online exercises), Detailed reusable modifiable Excel model templates, Unlimited e-mail support for content-related questions for 12 months post-seminar.
This seminar presumes knowledge of financial accounting (at least 1 semester or equivalent). Participants without this background must enroll in and complete the Accounting Crash Course prior to attending the seminar.
Earn 27 CPE Credits for this Seminar
Wall Street Prep is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Earn a Certification in Financial Modeling
Completion of this boot camp will earn you a Certification in Financial & Valuation Modeling from Wall Street’s #1 training firm. This globally recognized certification demonstrates proficiency in Financial Modeling, DCF, Comps and M&A.