- There were no results found.
- There were no results found.
- Sandy J. Miles, Ph.D., GPHR, SPHR
Sandy J. Miles, Ph.D., GPHR, SPHR
Sandy is a Strategic Partner with Future Zero, focusing on building Organizational Capital through strategic talent acquisition and maximizing the firm’s ability to build human capital through proper development and deployment of human resources at all levels of the organization.
She has an extensive background in Global and Strategic Human Resource Management earning her the title of the Hutchens’ Distinguished Professor at Murray State University. Her pioneering research in the employee brand, organizational capital, recruitment, and cross-cultural research lead to numerous requests for speaking engagements and research from around the globe, while earning her a position on the review board for Business Horizons, Indiana University’s premier business journal.
At the global level, she was elected to lead the work of global recruitment processes representing over 20 different countries to publish one of the first global standards (ISO 30405: Recruitment) as well as being an active participant in the human governance standards, human capital reporting, learning and development, and metrics working groups.
Sandy has co-led in the Future Zero research for defining the 5 Levels of value creation and Sustainability and the 4 levels of Chief Sustainability Officer roles and related innovation zones for CSO’s.
Sandy co-led in the development of the FutuzeZero strategic & sustainable leadership talent assessment model to evaluate and differentiate between long term leadership potential for:
- Transform the Industry Rules and Eco-Systems
- Transform Business Models
- Transform Sustainable Processes and
Eco-efficiency She also served on the Board of Directors for the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) and founded the Center for International Business and Trade at Murray State (CIBT).
Sandy is leading on the Strategic Leadership Research Initiative (SLRi) for Net Zero and Digital. This special R&D initiative will identify best in class processes for strategic leadership talent assessment, selection and development for Business Model transformation to net zero.
Area of Expertise:
- Organizational Capital
- Work Levels organization and role design
- Strategic Leadership Assessment
- 5 Levels of CEO
- 4 Levels of CSO, CHRO, CFO role design
- High potential Assessment & Development
- Recruitment Processes
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Employee Branding
- Human Governance
- Academic Fellow, Chartered Institute Personnel Development (London, U.K.)
- Global Professional of Human Resources (GPHR)
- Ph.D./MBA Strategic Management, Southern Illinois University Carbondale.
- B.S., University of Wisconsin Green Bay
- Graduate Faculty (MSU)
- HR Program Director (MSU)
- Chairman’s Advisory Group, ISO TC 260
- Board of Directors, Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI)
- Advisory Board, Center for International Business & Trade (Murray State University)
- Education Committee, World Trade Center Kentucky