Wait! A Note on Registration:
We’ve launched Cvent—our new events platform!
Registration for any event with a start date after Sept. 28 now requires a CFA Institute account.
I don’t have a CFA Institute account
- No problem! You’ll have the chance to create one prior to registration.
I already have a CFA Institute account
- Great! Be sure to use your existing credentials at registration.
The mission of the Fintech Thought Leadership Group is to provide information and insight to keep members abreast of innovation and technology that will impact their business. Fintech is the technology that is driving the transformation of the financial services industry. From digital advice and blockchain to alternative data and artificial intelligence, the group’s goal to ensure CFA Society New York members have a forward looking perspective.
Topic covered: Et Tu, Goldman? The Battle for Retail Investors
This group will:
- Develop programs and other initiatives to keep CFA Society New York members informed of cutting edge Fintech innovation relevant to their profession and the financial services industry.
- Collaborate with other CFA Society New York leaderships groups, the CFAI and other stakeholders to address Fintech related issues impactful to members of the investment community.
- Facilitate discussion and thought leadership within the committee and by engaging with leaders in the greater FinTech ecosystem.