Wait! A Note on Registration:
We’ve launched Cvent—our new events platform!
Registration for any event with a start date after Sept. 28 now requires a CFA Institute account.
I don’t have a CFA Institute account
- No problem! You’ll have the chance to create one prior to registration.
I already have a CFA Institute account
- Great! Be sure to use your existing credentials at registration.
Presented by Wall Street Prep, learn the technical and presentation skills you need to become an invaluable member of your team
This 3-day boot virtual camp is designed to fill the knowledge gaps we’ve seen FP&A and corporate finance professionals exhibit again and again in our years of training at top financial institutions. You will hone your technical analysis and Excel modeling skills and learn how to present reliable data to your company’s leadership while learning invaluable skills in problem-solving, risk management, and growth planning.
- Virtual training led by our team of FP&A professionals
- Learn a full range of invaluable FP&A skills
- Boost your Excel efficiency
Standard Rate: $1,999
Please note: Each daily session goes from 9AM – 5PM EST
- Introduction to the modern FP&A function
- Macroeconomic, Industry, and Competitive Analysis
- The Power and Art of Business Modeling
- Data Visualization & Storytelling
- Outputs & Variance Analysis
- Scenarios & Sensitivities
- Getting to Answers Without Modeling
- Capex & Project Forecasting
- Forecasting & Budgeting
- Strategic Financial Planning & Analysis
- The future of FP&A in large corporations and private companies
Online | PRE-SEMINAR EXCEL TRAINING
This boot camp assumes proficiency in Excel. Enrollment includes access to our popular Excel Crash Course for those who need an Excel refresher.
Who is this boot camp for?
- Analysts and managers in financial planning and analysis
- Business decision support
- Internal & external financial reporting groups
- Corporate accounting professionals
Boot Camp Details
FP&A professionals require a cross-functional understanding of accounting, finance, corporate strategy and industry dynamics. This training program is designed to fill the knowledge gaps we’ve seen FP&A and corporate finance professionals exhibit again and again.
The course is taught by Carl Seidman, Business Strategist, CFO Advisor, TedX Speaker, and Trainer in Leadership and Financial Management. Carl has 10+ years of management consulting experience in finance and strategy, including turnarounds, restructurings, valuation, transactions, and crisis management. With a passion for teaching and years of directly relevant real-world experience, Carl understands the importance of teaching in a way that empowers finance professionals to apply the lessons from the classroom directly on the job.
- The training materials that trainees receive are comprehensive and intuitive, and are designed to serve as stand-alone materials for easy use long after the training session has ended.
- Up to 27 FP&A recertification credits
- Up to 27 CPE credits
What to Bring
Laptop, Notepad, and Calculator.
This seminar presumes knowledge of financial accounting (at least 1 semester or equivalent). Participants without this background must enroll in and complete the Accounting Crash Course prior to attending the seminar.
Earn 27 CPE Credits for this Seminar
Wall Street Prep is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
FP&A Recertification Credit
This seminar is approved for up to 27 FP&A recertification credits by the Association for Financial Professionals at the rate of one credit for each 50 minutes of attendance.