Wait! A Note on Registration:
We’ve launched Cvent—our new events platform!
Registration for any event with a start date after Sept. 28 now requires a CFA Institute account.
I don’t have a CFA Institute account
- No problem! You’ll have the chance to create one prior to registration.
I already have a CFA Institute account
- Great! Be sure to use your existing credentials at registration.
China is one of the world’s largest and most important stock markets, and its share of index exposure is growing significantly. Join us as we learn from experts how they seek Alpha in China, and what it takes to invest successfully in China’s equity markets.
9:00 AM | OPENING REMARKS
David Allen, CFA, Co-Chair, Global Investing Group, CFA Society New York
9:05 AM | PANEL DISCUSSION
Lyric Hughes Hale, Editor-in-Chief, EconVue
Winston Ma, CFA, former Managing Director, China Investment Corporation; Author, The Digital War and The Hunt for Unicorns
Kenton Kilmer, Vice President, Young America Capital
Jianan Liu, Ph. D., Head of Factor Investing Strategies, Shanghai Mingshi Investment Management; Assistant Professor, University of Hong Kong
9:50 AM | Q&A
10:10 AM | CLOSING REMARKS
Martin Pomp, CFA, Co-Chair, Global Investing Group, CFA Society New York
- How current practitioners are adding value through active management in Chinese Equities
- Overview of the Global Macro environment with a focus on the outlook for China
- Update on domestic and geopolitical considerations for foreign investments in China