Wait! A Note on Registration:
We’ve launched Cvent—our new events platform!
Registration for any event with a start date after Sept. 28 now requires a CFA Institute account.
I don’t have a CFA Institute account
- No problem! You’ll have the chance to create one prior to registration.
I already have a CFA Institute account
- Great! Be sure to use your existing credentials at registration.
Issuance of environmental, social and governance (ESG) Labeled Bonds, which include green, social and Sustainability-Linked Bonds (SLB) has grown rapidly in recent years. While positively, many companies have used this market access to advance their broader sustainability agendas, the growth has also ignited greenwashing concerns and raised questions about materiality.
This event will feature panel covering the role these bonds play for issuers and investors and how the market is evolving, including with regards to measurement and reporting.
6:00 PM | WELCOMING REMARKS
6:05 PM | PANEL SESSION
Susan Hutman, Co-Chair, Sustainable Investing Group
Greg Cass, Managing Director, Sustainable Capital Markets, Barclays
Annika M. Lombardi, Managing Director, Portfolio Manager, Lord Abbett
Pallavee Panchal, ESG & Sustainability Director, PwC
7:05 PM | Q&A
7:10 PM | CLOSING REMARKS
- What are the compensation & talent management trends affecting the industry
- How large and small companies from different facets of the finance industry are tackling the issue of a tight labor market
- Expectations of the new generation of employees in the workplace and how companies are addressing them