Wait! A Note on Registration:
We’ve launched Cvent—our new events platform!
Registration for any event with a start date after Sept. 28 now requires a CFA Institute account.
I don’t have a CFA Institute account
- No problem! You’ll have the chance to create one prior to registration.
I already have a CFA Institute account
- Great! Be sure to use your existing credentials at registration.
Join the CFA Society New York at Neudata’s Data Summit on December 1st to learn how financial professionals can better use alternative data in their investment processes.
The event, which is hosted in partnership with Morgan Stanley as Diamond Sponsor, will feature key industry experts sharing their insights on trending topics, such as:
- Alternative data strategies to capture capital market volatility
- Developing proprietary insights from data in private equity markets
- Crypto opportunities
- The risks Portfolio Managers don’t see
- How to deliver alpha and scale, and much more…
Attendees can also participate in Neudata’s industry-acclaimed AltDating networking programme, which matches data buyers with a bespoke roster of data vendors that are best aligned to their investing strategy.
Neudata is offering 50 complimentary passes to members of the CFA Society New York, on a first come, first served basis, that register using the discount code NeudataCFANYC. This event is most relevant to asset managers and asset owners. All registrations are subject to verification. Neudata reserves the right to refuse any registration that does not meet our qualifications.
5:30 PM | REGISTRATION & NETWORKING
6:00 PM | WELCOMING REMARKS
6:05 PM | PANEL DISCUSSION
Dennis Alvarado, Managing Director, Human Resources Business Partner at Nuveen Investments
Solange Charas. Ph.D., CEO, Charas Consulting, FOunder, HCMoneyball
7:00 PM | CLOSING REMARKS
7:05 PM | NETWORKING & CATERED RECEPTION
- What are the compensation & talent management trends affecting the industry
- How large and small companies from different facets of the finance industry are tackling the issue of a tight labor market
- Expectations of the new generation of employees in the workplace and how companies are addressing them
Features, Benefits, Values
This event will help members and others to understand the current trends in compensation and talent management and how to do what’s best for you or your firm.
Who Should Attend?
CEOs, Chief Operating Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Chief Compliance Officers, Job Seekers, Portfolio Managers, Analysts, Investor Relations