Wait! A Note on Registration:
We’ve launched Cvent—our new events platform!
Registration for any event with a start date after Sept. 28 now requires a CFA Institute account.
I don’t have a CFA Institute account
- No problem! You’ll have the chance to create one prior to registration.
I already have a CFA Institute account
- Great! Be sure to use your existing credentials at registration.
Join Charles Lemonides, CFA, founder of ValueWorks LLC, for a hands-on presentation on spotting and managing strategic value investing opportunities. Explore the ValueWorks investment strategy, learn how to identify quality assets at compelling valuations, and discuss real-life examples during this workshop.
Attendees can expect to cover a range of value investing topics, including ways to deploy a value investing strategy over multiple market cycles and methods to raise investment conviction by investigating the underlying assets. Build your familiarity with this popular investment method when you learn directly from a seasoned, value-focused portfolio manager.
This event will be highly interactive, with time for Q&As.
12:00 PM | OPENING REMARKS
Yi Fu Lee, CFA, CPA, CMT, CAIA,Equity Research Analyst – Vice President, Berenberg
12:05 PM | KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Charles Lemonides, CFA, Chief Investment Officer, ValueWorks LLC
1:00 PM | Q&A
1:15 PM | CLOSING REMARKS
Joseph Cordi, CFA, Vice President and Equity Research Analyst, Citi Investment Management
- Learn how to identify quality assets at a discounted price
- Discover strategic ways to raise the level of investment conviction
- Understand how value investing can be deployed through various market cycles