Wait! A Note on Registration:
We’ve launched Cvent—our new events platform!
Registration for any event with a start date after Sept. 28 now requires a CFA Institute account.
I don’t have a CFA Institute account
- No problem! You’ll have the chance to create one prior to registration.
I already have a CFA Institute account
- Great! Be sure to use your existing credentials at registration.
For the second installment of CFA Society New York’s new Diversity & Inclusion Forum, we examine how the consultant community is effecting change across the investment industry. Sitting between asset owners and asset managers, consultants can play a unique role in influencing how one or the other undertakes D&I initiatives in both their investment and business practices. Hear from experts in the field discuss changes they have implemented in their search processes and what transformations they foresee as businesses continue to contemplate biased operations and cultures.
6:30 PM | OPENING REMARKS
Alton Crooks, CFA, MBA, Managing Director, Fidelis Capital LLC
6:35 PM | PANEL DISCUSSION
June Kim, Director of Global Equity, CalSTRS
Deborah Christie, CFA, MA, Managing Director, Cambridge Associates
Joanna Horowitz, CFA, Senior Consultant. Alternative Investments Advisory Group, Consulting’s Corporate Responsibility & Diversity, Monticello Consulting Group
Joey Mallon, Associate Director, Alpha Investment Research Group, Segal Marco Advisors
Stephen P. McCourt, CFA, Managing Principal, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Meketa Investment Group
7:15 PM | Q&A
7:30 PM | CLOSING REMARKS
Caroline Busby, CFA, US iShares Fixed income Institutional Sales member, BlackRock
- Understand the state of diversity, equity, and inclusion in the financial industry
- Provide insight on what firms are doing to effect change and share best practices
- Learn how current social movements are impacting today’s workforce – and where further change is needed